Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Our Last Night

In a beauteous room
I made a stupid goof
Of opening my roof
For your flying to loom


On our last night
I saw my morrow life
Hacked with keen knife
With all possible might


We had our last talk
I poured out heart to fall
And my mind wasn’t tall
On your exit I had to balk


On our last meal
I sighed last breath
And lost my love-myth
Eve of starting my reel


Our last dance
Was our last fate
And our last date
Ere closing the fence
Your darling smile
And your abrupt flight
Caused a brutal smite
That sent me out of style


With your angelic voice
My heart seemed toyed
And it was left with a void
There wasn’t another choice


When your heart waved
My tears failed to be kept
Rather chose on being wept
For my life were deeply caved

No comments:

Post a Comment