Monday, May 30, 2016

Mark July 18th

“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back.
Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” ─Plato



Poetry is merely not only words written on a sheet of paper, in books or anywhere else but also clouds of feelings forming in heart and mind and ready to split out at anytime, anywhere and everywhere.
It has been raining in my world, too,before even my birth and I fell for words and with words and now I understand that I am for poetry and poetry is for me. Poetry has been my safe haven and best companion and I write to retrieve a part of me pecked.
You’ve probably been seeing hashtag #markjuly18th and wondered what it is all about, what will happen on July 18th, and so on.
In order for my poems to be archived, on July 18th I will self-publish my first poetry book in form of e-book. My book will be titled Heart a Poet Cannot tell and will consist a collection of my hundred best poems,few of which are published on my blog while others (a large pile of them) are not published anywhere else apart from my journals and of course on my heart (reading it will exactly be as penetrating in my heart, in my life, and in my feelings by how I tried to polish them with words and looking the surroundings through my eyes).
I titled it that way because I believe that there is nothing really a poet can’t tell, and when I found one, I thought it was worth treasuring in a book for generations to come.
I hope you will love it as much as I do and will allow me to know what your thoughts will be about it. Therefore, please mark July 18th, 2016 on your calendars so you won’t forget.
I can’t put it in words how excited and eager I am to share my lifetime dream with you.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment