Tuesday, March 20, 2018

M-Y F-A-T-E

Photo by Isai Ramos



Yours is love
I long to hear
Within the rattling droplets of midnight rain
The kind I read in blue skies
And the music of the spheres
And the harmonious pulse of our hearts
Time's inconceivableness, we conceive like open petal
The light that transcends my soul
Underneath the walls, you swept your way inside
Is it true that I shall sing your name
I on the flute or the trumpet or inanga
Somewhere it will ring like heaven
It has to be your hand that will lift me up to the sun
That will write my good days
And I who shall spell them
As M-Y F-A-T-E
I who shall dance to celebrate
It is I who shall outlive my fears
My death and the dark days that are stained on my pillows
That are sprayed in the afterglows of my room
It is you who will share my shrubbed house

No comments:

Post a Comment