Sunday, November 1, 2020

Poems for Her : Episode VII

we're commonplace here
this is what the movies do
we're four again, alone
in space, you can't hear me falling

there's a long line to May
i'll hold you in my heart
then in the words i'll keep coming back to
then in the comfy hands of the future

there's a long way to eleven
i keep a log of the faux pas
and the anagrams of your name
the rain's dried,
you can come outside with me

this is where you take me higher
my friend, he said something about doing it overtime
just like music, my taste will need time to wear
living in a mirror, it's like 1023, hello

we need new names
my profile exists in an animated mode
we wallow in sad melodies
then the march
then somebody mentions your name

i just hope i have a soulmate tonight





No comments:

Post a Comment