Sunday, October 4, 2020

Poems for Her : Episode III

Footing to the tune
the moves are ecstatic

Raise the voice
I'm sweating out back
counting and connecting dots
the curtain gives way to the abstract

Outside her realm
she comes pay me a visit

I write to keep her alive
I feel to give myself a jumpstart
something like a dead bell
still plays out that late-night chat

There's a crack in her letter
that's how many ways there are to heaven

I took a step backwards, a crash dive
of some sort. Say, I have missed my mark
how can I live with myself if she's not here
and the obvious is going nowhere, cul-de-sack

Just a messenger gave me something to muse over
tonight, unlike last time, I'll hold back the wailing
it doesn't add up trying to relay the damage across.
A cluster of her worlds is still out there, awaiting my wording

I'm part of the void, I can't play fool


\O_o/

4 comments: